Quoth Anthony Sorace <a...@9srv.net>:
> 1. Project ideas. [...]

Another Android project idea I was thinking about for some time:

It is possible to add another password management tool to android,
like lastpass and others.  I thought it might be useful to have a
secstore-compatible factotum-like native android app for android
passwords.

> 2. Students. If you are a qualifying student, please consider applying!

Although I technically still am a student it's impossible for me.  I'm
writing my last thesis and then I'm done studying.

> 3. Mentors. If you’ve been working with Plan 9 or related technologies
> for a while, would be excited to help new folks get into it, and have
> time for mentoring a student over the summer, please get in touch.

Not this time :).  I hope I can do it the next time.  My studying is
done in march, then I can try to help others.

By the way, what organization officially applies?  Is there some
official 9fans organization or something?

sirjofri

.