They say:

> This is the first Espressif product with RISC-V core, the datasheet is on
> their web.
>
> This is also the first SOC with RISC-V core we have access to, so we are
> excited to learn > more the ISA on low level.
>
> Any resources to recommend?

So far I have been shy to recommend Plan 9 to them, a little less shy
to recommend Olimex to 9fans (somewhat long ago, my memory may be
lying to me).

In any case, for the likes of Richard Miller and other wizards, this
is the URL for this specific
posting:

https://olimex.wordpress.com/2021/02/23/hello-risc-v-we-got-samples-of-the-new-esp32-c3-module-and-it-is-only-13x17-mm/

>From there, many recent and less recent developments can be
discovered. They have a neat catalogue and apply pretty good QC. For
those in the EU, they operate from Bulgaria. Their English can be
surprising.

Lucio.