Have you tried downloading the archive that contains the CD iso image,
https://9p.io/plan9/download/plan9.iso.bz2, and burning that onto a CD
or USB drive?
If your hardware is supported,
https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/Supported_PC_hardware/index.html, you would
be able to boot the system off the CD/USB drive.
Alternatively, you could use the iso image to set up a Plan 9 system
in a virtual environment as described here,
https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/virtual_machines/index.html.