> True, I noticed for instance light grey tones might show up as white. That's
> on a external Dell screen which is not the newest. On the fancy Macbook Air
> screen it's the grey. (E.g. on google.com, which is supposed to have a white
> background anyway ;)) The conversion from hex to draw.Color is really crude
> right now, so maybe it only works when the screen has a lot of gamut. Apart
> from that both vesa modes 1280x800x32 and 1920x1080x32 work for me, but only
> tested so far with VMWare and drawterm. Hm, does it not render at all then at
> 1920x1080x32?

I found the bug in libdraw and libmemdraw, because 9front does those very fine.
I thought 9front is much more tested harder than 9legacy, then I compasred
those source sets,
and got success to draw very fine colors of opossum on 9legacy now.

This also solved the resolution problem for vesa driver, and now I can use
1920x1080x32
resolution!

How I can make diffs for those?

Kenji