On Wed, Sep 22, 2021, at 9:14 PM, revcomni...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to implement autoexpand and autocorrect in sam in any
> way, i.e. for common spelling mistakes and commonly used phrases?

I once wrote a script with several regexp substitutions, but gave up when I
realised I'd need to implement an entire dictionary. I often typed 'ign' for
'ing', but words legitimately ending in 'ign' are surprisingly common. I tried
to make the regexp smarter, but ended up using it on individual words,
double-clicking each incorrect word and running |ac . This was quick enough in
Acme, perhaps not bad in Sam. I'd attach the script, but it's long since lost
now.