Hi mycroftiv!

I'd be happy to lend some support and at least match your bounty. There's a
lot to explore in the 9 universe beyond what has been covered so far, and I
think the work you've done with ants and grid has been fantastic - and
shows your dedication to growing the ecosystem and welcoming new people.

For those who haven't, I'd recommend trying out the grid. It's connectable
from any 9 system, instructions are here:
http://wiki.9gridchan.org/Connecting/index.html
For those who would like to check out the grid's discussion but run linux
like myself, Sigrid created a client '9gc' that's able to access the
gridchat. It's here: https://git.sr.ht/~ft/9pro

I've found the community to be welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable - and,
unlike my lurker self, very active.

Thank you mycroftiv,

Marshall
a_mistake