lyn...@orthanc.ca:
> Bluetooth (and BLE) support woould be *very* nice to have.

I have a native bluetooth host implementation for Plan 9, not ported
from anything (it's written from scratch based on published bt specs.)
I don't regard it as sufficiently debugged for a release ... it's
missing some important error handling (mandatory retries to recover from
poor reception) and it just plain doesn't work for some of the dongles
I've tried. I don't know whether it's compatible with BLE (which didn't
exist at the time I wrote it). Contact me off list if you'd like a copy.