All,

Some time ago (history(1) claims late 2015) I wrote a small network
client for collectd to send system statistics to a remote server for
visualization.  It's worked well over the years and over the holiday I
had a chance to squash a couple of bugs and update the visualiation to
something a bit more suitable for consumption (obligatory screenshot
attached below).

I've uploaded the sources to my contrib directory on 9p.io:
        https://9p.io/sources/contrib/stallion/src/collectd/

Usage is fairly straightforward, but I have not yet had a chance to
write a man page.  If others are interested, I can also put a contrib
package together as well.

Include: /tmp/screenshot.png

Cheers,
Steve