there was a vax compiler and i think a vax kenfs implementation, i don’t know
if there was a vax cpu/auth kernel. quite possibly not.

currently i can only find my own post on tuhs confirming the vax was a dead
end. but i am sure jmk told me he found a vax compiler binary in the labs dump.

i think vaxes where becoming rather passé by the time plan9 was born.

-Steve