Dear 9fans,

I'm trying to mount a 9p filesystem under a Linux user "namespace".

Apparently this is verboten, because mounting filesystems is dangerous.
So only fuse is permitted inside a user namespace.

I've tried
- using a setuid binary: does not work inside the user namespace,
- 9pfuse and 9pfs: don't speak 9P2000.L, the only linux 9P2000 server I
  know of is inferno's export,
- lklfuse: does not seem to be able to mount 9p, despite the code being
there.

I'm about to write my own 9P2000.L fuse wrapper, but before I dive into
that, I thought I'd ask here: has anybody ever mounted a 9P filesystem
from inside a Linux user namespace, or even better, a full blown
container ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Edouard.