We recently updated the website to include an eventbrite
event registration page:

        https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iwp9-2024-tickets-776349160237

Note, this year there will be a registration fee of $50
USD in order to attend; if that feels steep, we also
have a discount code 'BROKESTUDENT' that will drop it
to $20.  Feel free to use it even if you're not a
student.

The money will go toward the following things:

1. T-Shirt printing
2. Coffee and small snacks for attendees
3. (TBD) Possible booking fees for a social event
3. Any leftover will go towards next years IWP9

Finally, just a reminder, you've got 2 months to put
together papers, WIPs, and ideas. You pick how much
time you need -- Lightning talks are welcome and
encouraged for WIPs, incomplete work, and half-baked