On 1/25/24 16:03, Don A. Bailey wrote:
> I’m aware you’re a member of the foundation.
>
> What I want I think I’ve made clear. I do not want to see a formal release of
> Plan 9 that includes anything from the 9front project. I do not want 9front
> merged with what I tongue-in-cheek term “mainline” (9legacy / 9pio updated
> patch sets). I’d rather 9front stay its own thing. I’m certain there are a
> lot of relevant contributions within 9front but I think its place is as its
> own niche system.

Who is going to do the work? Do you want to do the work? Do you think this
temper tantrum you've been throwing on
this list all day is somehow going to convince anyone else to work with/for you?
It's rich that you feel like you can dictate rules (no 9front code) but have no
interest in making any effort
yourself to make that a reality.

I await your "better" plan 9.

- moody