Hello,

I don't use /rc/bin/service anymore, but I use /cfg/machinename/service
instead. My contents are copies of what's in /rc/bin/service or my own scripts:

tcp80 - web server
tcp443 - web server but wrapped in tls

I have some cifd running, some irc server that translates to grid chat, my mail
server (smtp and imap4), and fingerd, the files follow the usual scheme tcpXXX.
I probably missed one service or the other, but aux/listen is simple enough to
set up custom servers with arbitrary functionality.

If you have exact questions about aux/listen functionality or you don't
understand something, just ask :)

Btw it's quite common to "deactivate" services by renaming the files to have a
leading "!". In general, everything that follows the naming scheme
<protocol><port> and is executable will work.

sirjofri