When I use drawterm to access 9front from FreeBSD with a running factotum, no
additional user identification is needed.
This is fine, as long as I do not try to use another identity. Factotum seems
to overrid any -u user option in the drawterm command.  It logs me in always as
myself, even if I add the other identity to factotum.

BTW. I would like to see a way to build a drawterm without gui, as installing
X11 libs for nothing else than compiling a drawterm on a remote server is
annoying. My main application of  drawterm -g is exporting factotum from a
9front system, as plan9port factotum does not support dp9ik.