> namespaces. A few of the commands have changed, like rimport and rcpu
> , instead of import and cpu.

and just in case some readers might not know, since this topic came up:
the reason why it's not called import and cpu is explicitly for
backwards(4th ed./legacy/other forks) comaptibility.
personally i wouldn't even bothered, but as you can see the people
practically in charge of 9front (not me) care about the whole
community, even if this comes with costs like namechanges,
duplication.

> In my case, 9Legacy was the gateway drug.  I started with Miller's Pi
> images on 3 rpi 3B's, so I could run a file server, cpu server, and

correct me if i'm wrong, but IIRC 9legacy and miller's distributions
were distinct?