At this point I can't really tell if you're using some LLM to be ironic or if
you actually think this junk
is of any substance. I am not sure how you don't see this copy pasta garbage as
anything else than a waste
of everyone else's inbox and time.

On 5/15/24 00:55, vic.thac...@fastmail.fm wrote:
> Firstly, congratulations to Lucio on the progress with getting Fossil running
> under 9front. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who offered their support and
> assistance to make this possible!  I only say this as a person who wants to
> celebrate successes.
>
> FWIW, I’d like to help clarify the additional requests that Lucio has made to
> address each point effectively on a separate thread.  Here are Lucio’s
> requests, organized by topic:

I find it very funny that your LLM summarized Lucio's mail as a list of demands.