Quoth kalona.ayeli...@fastmail.us:

> I see this as a documentation problem. If people can't find information
> easily, they ask. Without credible documentation, the cycle never ends. We
> have endless discussions on 9fans on how to do things. Improving
> documentation is a step forward. Is asking to improve documentation
> unreasonable? Clearly you don't want me to write it.

It's a reasonable desire, and one I agree with!

But LLM output is _not_ documentation, and is _not_ improvement.

The people who need the documentation the most will not know enough
to realize just how horribly inaccurate all of the misinformation you
have provided is.

> I am attempting to be helpful.  Even for someone as stupid as I am, I see
> Plan 9 lacks clear documentation.

This is a legitimate problem.

Generating incorrect fake documentation will only make this worse.