The command is '/' (forward slash). It works differently and sometimes
unpredictably. I have found a few cases to demonstrate.

1. -+;-+

In Sam, this command expands the beginning of a selection to its line.
In Acme, it selects one line before. Acme's behavior also seems
counterintuitive.

2. /echo/+;.

In Sam, this command selects one line below "echo." In Acme, it
selects the word itself. Again, feels counterintuitive.

To force Acme to select one line below "echo" the following commands
could be used: /echo/++;. and /echo/+1;. . The problem, again,

3. /echo/++;.

Sam selects second line below "echo". Acme selects first line below
"echo". I'm not sure who's right on this one.

4. -+-#0

In Sam, it selects the beginning of the current line. In Acme, it
selects the beginning of one line above the current one. Again, feels
counterintuitive.

5. -+-#1

In Sam, it selects the end of the one line above the current one. In
Acme, it selects the end of the second line above the current one.

6. /foo/ -+

Notice the space between /foo/ and -+. In Sam, it selects the whole
line on which "foo" is found. In Acme, this command does not work.

7. /https/;+-#1

In Sam, it selects the beginning of the next URL to the end of the
line on which it's found. In Acme, it produces "addresses out of
order" in +Errors.

plan9port version

a2567fcac9851e5cc965a236679f568b0e79cff2

OS version

macOS 14.5 (23F79)