On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 07:29:31PM +0100, Dave Lukes wrote:
> Devon/Andrey/Steve/Anyone else,
> With your permission, I'll put together a list of "absent friends" to
> be read out out at the wake.
>
> So far, from 9fans, I've got:
>
> Steve Simon
> Devon O'Dell
> Andrey Mirtchovski
>
> Anyone else who wishes to be included, please email me.

Please add my name to that list.

Though I have to say....  I think Boyd would be, while undoubtedly
somewhat flattered by the attention, also somewhat taken aback by all
this sadness.  I could imagine him saying something along the lines of,
``Bollocks; drink some red and go shoot something instead of sitting
around crying about it.''

Dave, you knew him better than I did; what do you think his reaction
would be?

        - Dan C.