it's a small world, after all. (even though we know it is,
these occasional unexpected reminders/confirmations are nice).

rush hour is my first thinkfun game, and unlikely to be the last
(it came with a leaflet presenting other intreaging games ...)
I got first 'exposed' to rush hour some years ago at the social event
of an IPA research school event where we played 'live rush hour' using
big cardboard boxes. plan 9 sokoban provided the inspiration for
this simulation; the summer holidays free time makes it happen.
which is good, because now the children can play it simultaneously:
the oldest on the computer(*), the youngest the physical one.

this simulation is like many others (even more so since I 'reused'
the car images from puzzles.com (**)) - apart from the 'faces view'
that I started with before I found the cars at puzzles.com, which is
unlikely to be present in any other simulation.

I hope to use rush hour to learn more about draw(2), e.g. to
make the motion of the cars more smoothly (right now they
move one 'tile' at a time), and to use transparency when
drawing the cars over the tiles. a solution finder with
animation would be nice too, but that's rather unlikely to happen.

Axel.

(*) sokoban ('the rabbit game') is appreciated too
(**) this may put me into jeopardy when I get the extension card
sets and want to add their challenges since (at least so far)
I did not find images of the cars provided with the extension sets