hello

oh!! thanks, i don't know why i was expecting some magic to happen :-)

gabi

On 12/11/06, Skip Tavakkolian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(posting again with a slight change. i had the order of plumber/upasfs wrong)

acme mail under the same conditions has the same behavior. my guess
is that upasfs deals with /mnt/plumb in the name space it was
invoked in (i.e. the plumber that started before upas/fs was started).
so maybe

if ( test -r /srv/upasfs.$user ){
mount /srv/plumb4upas.$user /mnt/plumb
mount -c /srv/upasfs.$user /mail/fs