Fastest way I could get this out in a pinch was to use a screenshot :-)

Wild guess: aquarela must be run as "bootes" so that it can assume the
identity of the user logging in. As I recall, it's not really prepared
to deal with any other circumstance.

What Steve said regarding share names, plus: if you browse your
machine, you'll find a single share named "local" by default. This
will contain whatever is under /n/local. In the default installation
there's nothing there, but you can put things under there or (better,
I think) use /lib/namespace to bind things there.