Hi!
I've had a strange segfault with drawterm lately. This is with the latest
binaries from swtch.com/drawterm.
I have both tried it on sunos and linux, and have the same segfault happen.
The segfault occurs when I'm using acme. I open 3 new windows, and boom,
drawterm vanishes. The reammy strange part in it is that it only happens when I
open three specific windows in a specific order.
1, start drawterm, using my auth+cpu+fs server at home
2, open an acme window in $home
2, enter directories src/johnny with right-click with mouse, then open file
wc.c with right-click, at this point my drawterm window disappears and all I
see in the terminal I started drawterm from is: Segmentation fault.
This strangely doesn't happen when I open any other directories, only if i open
these in the specified order, when acme starts.
Cheers!
Johnny