On Nov 1, 2007, at 4:47 PM, Anthony Sorace wrote:

I certainly like the idea of a good tutorial-style introduction. The
subject matter seems to lend itself more to the wiki than /sys/doc.
Regarding your list of suggested topics, Don's right about most of
that already being in /sys/doc (or the man pages).

/sys/doc doesn't talk much about the system as far as I know - I have to look at lookman first. The man pages have several flaws: there are too many; some important stuff is hard to find; "man page jumping" is a problem.