Sounds good to me.

-ishwar

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Pietro Gagliardi wrote:

Hello. I've been trying out programming Plan 9 since I got the system up and I think I'm getting the hang of learning from man pages. I'm not a big fan of having to type "man -t 2 xxx | page" about 100 times a day to figure out something, and there are things that the man pages don't cover in a clear way, so I think a tutorial should be put in. I already started writing one, and I think it would benefit from being in /sys/doc. It will cover:
        - basics
        - compiler usage
        - file access
        - threads
        - graphics and controls
        - hopefully networking
        - debugging
within about 15-30 pages. Anyone like this idea? - Pietro