Hello

I'm getting the same with a new kernel (pulled minutes ago), i tried two
kernel configurations (for pcf kernel), one configured with a default pcf
and other with settings to build just what i think i need.

With both kernels i get high intr. rates (stats shows ~280000), with and
without timesync.

The disk has dma on and fossil is not flushing to venti.

cpu is a core 2 duo 6600 at 2.4Ghz and sleep 60s seems to last 60 seconds :)

chipset is intel 945p and eth is a realtek 8111b gigabit (rtl8169 driver).

i'm still removing what i can from pcf to see if there is something
offending there (first i though about usbaudio, but i tried with no usb
devices connected and get the same).

I tried other kernel, an older cpu one i have around, and intr rate is
normal.

gabi