Ron, I'm going to be at Internet Identity Workshop next week. Can I send you a USB stick, or if you have one handy can you load it and I'll paypal you the cost + shipping?

Thanks,
Wes

ron minnich wrote:
looks like I am doing a tutorial on THNX.

Of those coming, who would like to attend?

Can you bring a 2G USB stick? The goal is to get you a usable
environment you can take away with you. I can try to get some sticks
here, but it is better if you can bring one.

Let me know

ron

--
Wes Kussmaul
CIO

781-647-7178

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify attorney Mort Hapless at Vulner, Exposed & Wideopen LLP
immediately at either (781) 647-7178, or at [EMAIL PROTECTED], and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments. No, really. Really. Listen, we mean it!
Hey, if you don’t stop reading that confidential stuff about our client you’re in
big trouble. OK, we’re the ones in trouble but we’ll find a way to go after you, or
at least we think we may be able to. Look, we’re begging you. Just click the delete
button and move on to a message that concerns you, OK? Please?? We'll buy you
lunch...

Identity is the Foundation of Security™. Let Authentrus (authentrus.com) ensure
that only intended recipients receive your confidential messages.