* Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

>   OLE is heavily abused term. And example you gave with browser
> plugins helps, but I'll be easier to answer you question if
> you can be more specific.

Okay, then let's stay at browser plugins.

I really want to get them out to their own processes and
speaking 9P (nspluginwrapper is already going in that direction,
but not yet far enough)

We could start with an remote display/framebuffer (a little bit
like an tiny X via 9P ;-o)

cu
        http://patches.metux.de/