> I have put the info on the wiki, but neglected to mention it here.
> It's under "Using the System" in the Documentation section, address
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Installing_Plan_B_on_Qemu/

I've been trying to install Plan B following those instructions, but
I've installed it on a standalone Plan 9 system, so not on Qemu.
Everything seems to go well until I launch "omero", when I get these warnings:

vname /devs/ui sname nautilus mnt /devs addr tcp!nautilus!11007
omero: mount /devs: '/devs' file does not exist

What should I do?
Thanks in advance for any help you would wish to provide.

Fabrizio