In plan9.ini(8) there should be another type - try that instead. If that doesn't work, I don't know.

On Jan 25, 2008, at 7:01 PM, gas wrote:

I have an old ISA sound card, identified by win98 as "creative sound
blaster 16 plug and play".
So, I added the line
        audio0=type=sb16 port=0x220 irq=5 dma=1
to plan9.ini and 'bind #A' to termrc, but I got the error
        #A: no response #ff
With the if-statement surrounding that print commented out of
devaudio.c, the next try failed with
        #A: model 0xff 0xff; not SB 16 compatible
I commented out that too and got another pair of error messages:
        i8259enable: irq 2 shared but not level
        intrenable: couldn't enable irq 2, tbdf 0xFFFFFFFF for audio

By then I had /dev/audio etc., but no sound. Any ideas?

/ greger

Låna pengar utan säkerhet. Jämför vilkor online hos Yahoo!
http://shopping.yahoo.se/c-100390123-lan-utan-sakerhet.html? partnerId=96915014