Out of curiosity, what hardware do you need to get working?

On Feb 3, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Filipp Andronov wrote:

I'm not sure that "project fork" is a best way. Because hardware
problem is a little piece of work and it's lays it separate module.
The biggest part of application is a some computations and some
algorithms implementation...As far, as application was port in many
different Linux platforms, it's almost impossible to find some
function with out #ifdef :))

Ok, any way, it looks like "project fork" is simplest way to do port,
so any other ways    is not very interesting. I think that this way is
most correct, because in that case i could redesign many parts of this
application in "plan9 style", do some soft services like, files for
example  :)

Thanks to all for your help :)