On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 04:23:18 -0000, Michael Andronov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First, thanks a lot for the advices and help;

However, the theory to practice step seems  to be a bit longer :)

1. about network:
   - following your advice, found plan9.ini
   - i managed to modify it with sam, ( for some strange reason, when I'm
editing the file in ACME, the 'Put' option appears as soon as I modify the
file - and that is expected; but after I select 'Put' and press button2-
nothing happens.... Actually seems like commands within ACME toolsbar do not
want to react to button2 (?) ).

You are probably pressing the wrong button. To Plan 9, button 2 is the "middle" mouse button not the right button (the usual "button 2" on, say, Windows) which is likely a depressible wheel on your mouse.