Paul Lalonde writes:
>If time is the constraint, then just uninstall all your web browsers

If I did that, I would indeed waste less time, but I would also
have to forgo great benefits that I now enjoy.  In contrast, I
derived almost no benefit from Flash web pages.

I am _not_ claiming that Flash cannot be used to create a web
page beneficial to me or that Flash is intrinsically bad or that
_you_ should uninstall _your_ Flash plugins.

People seem to vary widely in how easy it is for a person to
resist time-wasting temptations.  Having to resist the temptation
to play chess online seemed to consume a nontrivial amount of my
willpower, which I would prefer to have available for other
uses.

--
Unless the body contains my name or email address or you CC me,
it will probably be a long time before I see your reply.