On my 98se machine I have installed Norton Internet Security 2005.
This scans outgoing mail and a little pop-up window appears as it
does so.
At least twice today this window has popped up indicating an email is
being sent although I was not actually using the PC at the time.

I have scanned the macine with Adaware, SS&D and the Symantec online
scan but nothing has shown up. Any ideas as to what is apparently
sending emails?

Rick

If you have any questions or problems with any aspect of this site, please feel
free to contact me directly [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please do not post personal
issues directly to the group.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for using A-1 Computer Tech
Yahoo! Groups Links