Symonds,

> a real OS is one that is reliable, stable, easyto use, inexpensive
> (sometimes free), doesn't needupdating every 12 hours and one that does
> not requireat least 5 anti-spyware/anti-virus/anti-trojanprograms running
> all the time :-))RickOh and yes, doesn't make the richest man in the
> worldeven richer!!

Nope, the reaility question has nothing to do with quality. If those who
talk about 'a Real OS' with even a smidgeon of knowledge probably know that
a real OS could still be poorly written. What you are talking about above is
a GOOD OS. And onother factor that MUST be considered if you want to call it
a good OS is whether it is easy to learn and use. The MS haters won't
ackowledge this. [Don't get me wrong, I'm not anMS lover, I just accept
reality.] The haters are of the 'heads I win, tails you lose' regime. I will
paraphrase Churchill, 'Windows is a very bad OS.... except for all the
others.'

Jim

If you have any questions or problems with any aspect of this site, please feel
free to contact me directly [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please do not post personal
issues directly to the group.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for using A-1 Computer Tech
Yahoo! Groups Links