Secunia offers this list today:
Definitions: (Criticality, Where etc.)
http://secunia.com/about_secunia_advisories/

UNIX/Linux:
[SA15043] Fedora update for HelixPlayer
[SA15028] SUSE update for realplayer
[SA15018] Gentoo update for mplayer
[SA15014] MPlayer RTSP and MMST Streams Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
[SA15005] Fedora update for php
[SA15002] Gentoo update for mozilla/firefox
[SA14995] SUSE update for OpenOffice_org
[SA14988] Mandrake update for php
[SA14984] Gentoo update for monkeyd
[SA14983] Gentoo update for openoffice
[SA14975] Gentoo update for php
[SA15042] Fedora update for cvs
[SA15019] Red Hat update for kernel
[SA15012] Fedora update for curl
[SA15003] SUSE update for cvs
[SA14998] Gentoo update for xv
[SA14994] Gentoo update for cvs
[SA14991] Debian update for libexif
[SA14987] SUSE Updates for Multiple Packages
[SA14986] Debian update for php3
[SA14985] OmniWeb Local Domain Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
[SA14977] xv Multiple Vulnerabilities
[SA14976] CVS Buffer Overflow and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
[SA14974] Mac OS X Security Update Fixes Multiple Vulnerabilities
[SA14973] SUSE update for php4/php5
[SA14966] SGI Advanced Linux Environment Multiple Updates
[SA15021] Red Hat update for xloadimage
[SA15007] Fedora update for htdig
[SA15006] Fedora update for nasm
[SA15001] Debian update for gtkhtml
[SA14997] Debian info2www Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
[SA14978] libsafe Race Condition Protection Mechanism Bypass
[SA15016] SUSE update for postgresql
[SA14970] OS/400 Incoming Remote Command Service Denial of Service
[SA15022] Debian geneweb Arbitrary File Manipulation Vulnerability
[SA15020] Red Hat logwatch secure Script Parsing Error Denial of
Service
[SA14981] Sun Solaris Network Port Hijacking Vulnerability
[SA14979] Solaris Xsun and Xprt Server Font Handling Vulnerabilities
[SA14971] Solaris Unspecified Generic Security Services Library
Vulnerability
[SA14968] Fedora update for sharutils

Janet