Could I also make a suggestion.. You could possibly implement a 'time share'
system, where anyone can book a segment of time on the server??

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Dinos Pastos <dino...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have decided to setup a machine with a USRP2 + WBX or DBSRX board
> and open accounts for some people here that want to be able to
> develop/test/improve/etc.
>
> The machine will include:
> - Ubuntu 10.04LTS
> - USRP2 (with the 2 above boards) but most likely the DBSRX will be
> used as I dont want people transmitting.
> - GNUradio (custom requests for build parameters accepted)
> - AirProbe (currently the setup segfauls so anyone who wants to get it
> working is more than welcome to)
> - and any other tools on request can be installed.
>

> I wont give root access for obvious reasons.
> Any root actions will be performed manually by me.
> Only a few users will be accepted, as I dont want to have a crowded setup.
>

> Any suggestions or comments, please post to the list.
>
> Regards
>
> dinopio

Cal Leeming

Operational Security & Support Team

*Out of Hours: *+44 (07534) 971120 | *Support Tickets: *
supp...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
*Fax: *+44 (02476) 578987 | *Email: *cal.leem...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Simplicity Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Registered company number 7143564