Well.. assuming the drives and controller are the bottleneck..

4x 512GB SSD drives with NCQ are like £160+vat each.

A decent-ish RAID card would be around £500..

The chassis + motherboard + RAM + cpu would be at most £350-400 (only low
spec would be needed right?)

So, we're talking less than £2000.. And, if you had this done on a Dell
contract, you could pay monthly too.

However, the only thing you'd have to take into consideration is the
legality of offering a service which allowed people to decrypt GSM traffic..
I'm not sure if a simple checkbox which says "Confirm you are authorized to
decrypt this traffic" would be sufficient.