Hey all!

I'm new to this list and have noticed that you
contributers are quite the experts on editing abc
so PLEASE help me if you can!
About a year ago I downloaded abc2win and was able
to download all kinds of wonderful abc files and
print or play them on the various other programs
that I installed (like Melody Assistant), life was
great. For quite some months now I have this very
irritating problem; when I visit a site ,that has abc
files, and when I click on something like-
"Reels 1-100" instead of getting the download window
,that asks where to save the file,all I get is the
printed text of the abc tunes! ARRRRGH!
Nothing I do seems to work. I've tried everything
but to no avail.
On his web site,Henrik Norbeck,explains how to
"set up Netscape to read .abc files correctly".
Well and good that is for those lucky souls with
Netscape but I'm still unable to simply download
any abc files.
Will anyone please help me! It's driving me mad!
Thanks. Any help is greatly appreciated!

           Sincerely,
         Alberto Duran