>In exchange, I'd love somebody would add !crescendo(! & C. to
abc(m)2ps...

        >Ciao,
        >     Guido =8-)

        Done, though my version does have the limitation that the start and
stop points of a crescendo or diminuendo should be on the same output line,
otherwise the results are unpredictable.  I also don't recall if I finished
testing after the complete shakeup I had to do in the code to keep long
symbols (like crescendo) from stomping on decorations attached to other
notes.  I had to completely reorganize the way abcm2ps generates output,
adding a couple of "look ahead" passes to avoid symbol conflicts and to
properly calculate the total height needed by a stave and all of its
attached decorations and such.  I think I finished it and was beginning the
documentation, but it's been a few months since I made any changes to the
program so I'll have to double check.

        I don't know whether to submit this to the source forge thing or not
because the source code is such a radical departure from abcm2ps that I'm
not sure it can be reconciled.

        I guess I'm going to have to get off my butt and finish documenting
jaabc2ps so I can make it available as I promised months ago.

        John Atchley