"Richard L Walker"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:
| Cool

Yeah.  But a suggestion:  It really should have a comment at the  top
identifying the author, preferably with email address. That way, when
someone modifies  it  (perhaps  because  the  official  ABC  standard
settles  on a slightly different syntax), you'll be more likely to be
told about the changes, and we will have a better chance  of  keeping
the copies somewhat in sync.

I've often wanted to send patches to the authors of  code  that  I've
fetched  from the Net, only to find that I can't figure out who wrote
it or how to get in touch with them.

Also, you should take credit for your work.  This is considered  part
of the protocol in the "Open Source" community.