From: Frank Nordberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: abcusers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: [abcusers] ABC applications

I have just added a searchable database of ABC applications to Musica Viva.
http://www.musicaviva.com/abc/abcapp/index.tpl
At the moment I have 29 programs listed, but I hope there'll be more soon.

Any suggestions and comments are very welcome.

Frank Nordberg

P.S. (for ABC site webmasters)
I intend to make this database public domain so that any webmaster who
wants to (and is willing to help me collecting updated information for
the base) can add it to his/her site, either by invluding a MV search
box or by mirroring the base itself. Please contact me in private if you
want the search box code or a copy of the base.
To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html