-----Original Message-----
From: bulk]On Behalf Of Brad Johnson
...Thanks for the comments, all.  Fear not, I have not violated any laws
since this was only an idea --- the points raised by this little thread has
dampened my enthusiasm for such a project. In fact, my feeling is that even
posting tunes like Ashokan Farewell to the net is questionable without
permission,...