I was messing about on my Mac last night under OS X, and I thought I'd
try the latest version of abc2ps to see if it would build under the
developer
tools.  Lo and behold, the 1.4 version has been extensively reworked,
has
a proper make file, built first time and now can produce .au (audio)
files.
Great job, Michael!

Now all I need to do is find a version of GhostVIew that runs under
OS X...

wil

--
Wil Macaulay                         email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice:  +1-(905)-886-7818  xt2253    FAX:     +1-(905)-886-7824