On Sunday 17 June 2001 18:14, Jean-Francois Moine wrote:

> I looked at the french printed music I have, and I choosed to let the
> \# and \b aligned with the other text, as it was.

You might be right with this, I see both (should I post some tiny gif's with
examples to discuss??) In my sheetmusic. But as far as I can tell the
accidentals are either quite a bit larger than abcm2ps' or they are
superscripted...

> But now, I check for
> '#' or 'b' as the 2nd character in the guitar chords, and these ones are
> printed as accidentals and super-scripted. This is done in abcm2ps-2.5.0.
> Is it OK for you?

You make it sound like I'm just an angry guy killing you with my suggestions,
surely not the case, and I hope you don't take it as such... Maybe this would
be the right time to (once again) express my enthusiasm about abcm2ps: I love
it!

Anyway; I'll get 2.5.0 ASP, but it sounds nice! But what else can b and (esp)
# mean in a guitarchrod? Why not just typeset all appearances with
accidentals to get stuff like Db7(b9, #11)?
--
Atte