Some good free "spider" software :

Webcopier :
http://www.maximumsoft.com/

httrack :
http://www.httrack.com/

--

To Gianni Cunich :
I think you're "splitting hairs" in your long offensive reply. I
personnaly don't care if you don't like the abc format for some or
other reason. I think it's a convenient format for discovering
folk & ancient tunes.

> And, BTW, it's one of the simpliest Irish music tune books I
>could think about...yet the abc notation isn't able to offer a
faithful
>representation of it!

I own one book from O'neill (1001 gems), and I don't think the abc
transcriptions have lost anything from the original notation.
More, I've learnt more thanks to the abc versions than with the
original book, because I'm not beethoveen and can't play music in
my head : I need to HEAR it to learn it, and I don't have 1000 CDs
at home to compare with my partitions.

>Anyway, with any exchange format I'd choose to support, I wish to
be
>able to notate REAL PERFORMANCES of WESTERN EUROPE TRADITIONAL
MUSIC,,,

A suggestion :

If you're a purist (yes, you can shout to me : YOU HAVE JUST
REPLYIED TO WHAT YOU ASSUMED I MEANT!), to keep the REAL
PERFORMANCES of your tunes, use only high sampled 44.1 Khz wave
files (you may use 88.2 or more to be sure).

Even with a paper & a pen nobody would be able to notate ALL that
is in any music.

Sorry for my little aggressive tone, but I've got the bad habit to
act like a mirror...