Two peculiarities of John Chambers' Tune Finder:

> If an index is zero, the entire file is returned; if nonzero, only that
> tune is returned.

Does this mean that if I convert my tune files to have only zero indices
for all the tunes, I can ensure that they are only downloaded or converted
in their entirety?

What would other software make of this?  (BarFly doesn't care).

>  G    Get      returns entire file.
>  A    ABC      returns selected ABC tune as "text/vnd.abc".
>  T    TXT      returns selected ABC tune as "text/plain".

So you only get to control file type if you download tunes individually?