From: John Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] ghostnotes

Laurie Griffiths writes:

> Well Muse has been able to do various note-heads (diamond, cross, square
and
> normal elliptical) for some time - but there is no way to access that
> function from ABC, and if you created it via the GUI and saved it in ABC
it
> would not save that information.  In fact if you then tried to exit it
would
> warn you that you hadn't really saved it.
>
> I await suggestions.

This could be done via a %%MUSE command, couldn't it?  That's
designed to handle package-dependent features.  Since this would be
a bit awkward for situations where you wanted to change fonts
for just one note and then change back, you might try allowing
access to this (i.e. to the %%MUSE commands) by one of the letters H--Z.

Cheers,
John Walsh

To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html