There isn't a formal mechanism for doing this, I suggest you just post
your suggestions to abcusers. Be warned that getting new features put
into the standard doesn't mean that they will automatically be added to
all abc programs; usually the developers have to thrash out the exact
details of new syntax, even if they like a new feature enough to want
to implement it.

James Allwright