On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 02:22:27PM -0400, Buddha Buck wrote:
> I'm interested in the song structure -- is there a way I could see
> it?  It's been a whole since I've read any ML, but I can probably read even
> the original ocaml code.

http://www.taral.net:8888/ abc.h
(port 8888 due to local port 80 blocks)

> C huh?  I'd have though something more object oriented would be useful.

Problem is with interoperability. I'd have used something more
object-oriented (like ML), but I want as wide an audience for libabc as
possible.

--
Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.

PGP signature